#VMware #DellTechnologies #Dell @PatGelsinger @MichaelDell #Kubernetes

#VMware #Dell @PatGelsinger #Dell #DellTechnologies @MichaelDell 

1. They work together both ... exactly they are separate peoples ... I don't know exactly, but these are together log ether ... Both @PatGelsinger and @MichaelDell have good friends. I think this should to work!! 
2. I thing that #VMware will be combined with others ... it might be okay but I just wheel it not work so exactly ... the work just together ... I feel that #VMware and #DellTechnologies should talk each, but also create thing them selves!! I think is important ... no will find soon!! 
3. The three I thought must be used as use looked now ... #Kubernetes, #Cloud #Work both these ore.     

The the size times with many #DellTechnologies and #VMware peoples. #DellTechnologies is much big than #VMware I hoppy you to know ... it is inside the #VMware - I think you all know. #DellTechnologies is 10 times to #VMware. They work together, or we know they can help all!! Do you agree? 

So I hope you see how these two works ... so the best question, whether we make. Most peoples should work together is well ... they and together ... (so how do things?) ... 3 Question should hear!!  



1. #Kubernetes 
Kubernetes vs. Docker: A Primer - Container Journal
They lake data from below to UP!! I think that has been a work, but now, they are the ONLY ... it will work with each others!! Don't have to click the data ... it will work!! 

This name must have used, it not been real as the name ... but all okay I hope.   


2. #Cloud 
3 Reasons why a Cloud is Important – Jason Love Files

Data was used to get time for all ... it could between peoples, when day need ... most important, in case some problems, data can from before ... Data is kept hear ... 


3. #Work 

Working Holiday in Germany: visa and job information
Many people try to find out working in world ... this in my thing is worry way for all to finding with time. All products are use to find out how things to work ... that is worry.  




Send any times!! 

Comments