#COVID19 #Akamai #Citrix, #CrowdStrike and #Tanium #Jamf #Apple #ZeroTrust #GoogleCloud, #VMWare, #CloudIdentity, #Microsoft





1. The most to inductor that all people the problem is #COVID19 ... I think all world know this ... good. 

2. You might know that #Akamai has been a big solution in the world ... they have been GREAT WORLD ... 

3. Because my think, some companies have been starting ... #Citrix, #CrowdStrike and #Tanium ... I think that products with #COVID19 is completely in the world. 

4. #Jamf has been worked with #Apple, I think it is problem ... (any way ...)

5. The problem has been that people must have disaster how #ZeroTrust ... this is the main big customers!! And, we I think weed to improve the growth with #Akamai well, I think!! 

6. You the questions are need in the companies must have START with some different like #GoogleCloud, #VMWare, #CloudIdentity, #Microsoft ... 

    

  

Comments