#Amazon #Walmart #Australia.COM.AU #Brazil.COM.BR #Japan.CO.JP #Mexico.COM.MX #UnitedKingdom.CO.UK

 





1. They working like this #Canada.CA #China.CN #France.FR #Germany.DE #Italy.IT #Netherlands.NL #Singapore.SG #Spain.ES #UnitedArabEmirates.AE of course #UnitedStates.COM ... these are world. 

2. I found in specific 5 of these ... #Australia.COM.AU #Brazil.COM.BR #Japan.CO.JP #Mexico.COM.MX #UnitedKingdom.CO.UK ... I don't why they are so chance!! 

3. You will know how #Walmart is also a similar product ... same in the world ... no chance, I think was matter!! I think!! 

4. I think that #Walmart is mush batter than #Amazon, you must know that #Amazon makes move than money ... Important!! 

5. #Amazon.in adds ... how does work in the world, just my test to people if they this #India  ... me to correct!! 

Comments