#RsSoftware #Kolkata #Investors #FAST #Secret #US #India #Key

 






 

It increased ... in #Sept #2016 to #Jan #2021 ... #FAST ... up down .... what happened ... I don't know, but let me tell some reasons? I did not know that it worked!! 


1. #India #Kolkata was thought that will be used #2016 > #2021 ... I think this did not work so well ... 

2. Adding for this also works in #Investors but mostly in #US and #India!! Is possible? I don't thinks ... please some friends in #US ... some too ...  The most important that #Secret ... work must start in #US, but work with #India, please ...  

3. You might seen how #RsSoftware must created some big work ... I think some things did not work so this year ... what should? Change some other ... #key from #government to see make ... please see!!  




Comments